Monday 15 June 2015

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley stuns in promo shots as she reveals new lingerie designs ''for real women''

She may look like Superwoman in her latest lingerie campaign imagery.
But Rosie Huntington-Whiteley says she designed her latest line with real women in mind.

The blonde Devon-born model looks sensational in her latest shoot for the high-street giants, as she poses in a black lacy bra and matching pants.
Rosie shows of her toned thighs and washboard abs as she poses in her underwear.
Talking about her designs, Rosie said: "At heart, I think I'm the girl from Devon still, so it's much more interesting for me to make something for the people I really relate to.
"Deep down, I feel much more comfortable in my welly boots with my mum up a field than I do at some fancy red-carpet event in Hollywood."

Rosie poses in a silky red and white bra and pant set in another photo, as she reclines on her bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment