Wednesday 3 June 2015

Kim Kardashian blames pregnancy hormones after launching into such a huge rant, Twitter assumes she's been HACKED

Kim Kardashian launched into such an epic Twitter rant today that the social media giant contacted her to see if she'd been hacked.
The reality star had enough of reading false reports she's chosen a surrogacy, and wasn't really pregnant herself that she hit out - in a BIG way.

Kanye's wife, who recently announced she's pregnany with baby number two, began by writing: "Can't wait til my website is active! I'm gonna do live video streaming so every time someone talks s*** I can go blast the f*** outta them.
"Pregnant KiKi does not play!!!! *BLOOP!*."
She then went on to clarify exactly what had riled her, as she shared screenshots of fans' messages of support.

Slamming false stories she's having a SURROGATE and using a FAKE baby bump, Kim wrote: "I just mean rumors or lies. People make up so much even people close who u think are legit. Truth time.

"Please! This is the type of stuff I will address. If I got a surrogate I would say I did! Thankfully I didn't have 2."

She went on: "Trust me I won't give lames the time of day!Don't have that much free time now! Still have about 30 businesses 2run."

She concluded with: "Hahahaha Twitter just contacted me to see if I've been hacked LOL #JustPregnantKeeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment