Tuesday 24 February 2015

FILOXENOS represents the model Kristina Andrés 22 years old from Russia


1. Kristina, You won the contest "Bride of the Year Russian 2015" and you are the first Vice-miss. How do you feel?
I'm overwhelmed with positive emotions, because I realized my childhood dream in life, and of course because it's a victory.
2. Tell us a little about the organization, how it all happened?
Preparation for the competition was challenging, but it was worth it. Thanks to the support of the organizers and our professional team of stylists, makeup artists and hairdressers all went at a decent level. In the team was very friendly atmosphere.






3. It was a tiring night, and all the preparation?
Evening and preparation were tedious, but it is a pleasant fatigue, accompanied by positive emotions.






4. Did you expect that will be the winner of the contest?
I'm pretty confident person, but adhere to the principle of "Expect less, get more".





5. What do you expect after this contest? Career growth, more suggestions?
I don't expect any storms in my professional career, but I’m always open to new proposals.





6. Are you a professional model?
Yes, I work in the modeling business for several years.





7. Tell us a little about yourself. You're from Russia, but you live in Cyprus.
I'm from Russia, but live long time in Cyprus and I in love with this island, he is forever in my heart. Now I work in big financial company and I can say that I love my job.
I am fond of fitness, drawing, crazy about books, love to travel.I'm big fan of Italy, it is close to me in temperament. And I'm a terrible perfectionist.





No comments:

Post a Comment